Delta Q Battery Charger 36 volt Golf Cart ON or Off Board NO Recepticle PlugPOS-124772
Delta-Q QuiQ On-Board 36V Battery Charger 912-3600
The Delta-Q QuiQ 1000 Charger is an advanced, high frequency charger, that is small and light.
The charger is completely sealed, is passively cooled without the use of fans, and can withstand temperature extremes, moisture and high vibration.
The QuiQ charger is programmed with 10 charge profiles for both wet and sealed batteries. It can be used worldwide as it operates at both 120 volts and 230 volts.
12 Month Warranty
These are commonly used on golf cars, electric vehicles, floor scrubbers, and battery powered sweepers.
- 36 Volts, 18 Amp Maximum Output (Output plug not provided, Cable Only)
- 220-250V 50Hz (AUS Standard) Input using a standard 10A Socket Outlet
- Charger AC input Plug - 3 Pin Australian Standard to IEC Lead (Plugs in from your wall socket to the Charger)
- Charger Designed for Lead acid (Wet/AGM/GEL) Batteries
- Factory programmed to Algorithm #1 for All Flooded Wet Cell Batteries (Advise us if you require another Algorithm programmed in before dispatch or pickup.
- 2 Meter DC 12AWG/4C Output cable
- 10-segment LED Indicator to tell you the following: AC ON, Multi Stage Charge % indicator and fault codes if applicable for diagnostics.
- Actual Product Dimensions: 280 x 250 x 110mm(H)
- Weight: 4.15kg
36 Volt Golf Cart Plugs must be installed by a qualified auto electrician to validate warranty.
Different model carts require different output plugs to be fitted to the provided lead. If you needed assistance, please call 1300938811 and we can provide the correct charger plug for your cart receptacle.There will be no fitting cost to do this. Only the cost of the plug will be charged in which varies from model to model.
We Also Recommend
Delta Q Charger Golf Cart IC650 Silver 650w INDUSTRIAL 48 VOLT NO RECEPTACLE PLUG
Delta Q Charger Golf Cart IC650 Silver 650w INDUSTRAIL 36 VOLT No recepticle plug