Delta Q Charger 36 volt ON or Off Board NO PlugPOS-124772
Delta-Q QuiQ On-Board 36V Battery Charger 912-3600
The Delta-Q QuiQ 1000 Charger is an advanced, high frequency charger, that is small and light.
The charger is completely sealed, is passively cooled without the use of fans, and can withstand temperature extremes, moisture and high vibration.
The QuiQ charger is programmed with 10 charge profiles for both wet and sealed batteries. It can be used worldwide as it operates at both 120 volts and 230 volts.
12 Month Warranty
These are commonly used on golf cars, electric vehicles, floor scrubbers, and battery powered sweepers.
- 36 Volts
- 18 Amps maximum
- For Lead acid (Wet/AGM/GEL)
- AC input voltage - 120 VAC / 230 VAC at 45-65 Hz
- AC input connector US
- IEC320/C14 (requires country specific cord) IEC320/C14 Universal 8 Inch AC inlet plug
- 6 Foot DC 12AWG/4C output cable
- 10-segment LED for AC, 80%, 100%, Fault, Ammeter (6)
- Stores up to 10 user-selectable charge algorithms
- Dimensions: 11" x 9.7" x 4.3"
- Weight: 4.15kg
36 Volt Golf Cart Plugs must be installed by a qualified auto electrician to validate warranty.
We Also Recommend
12 volt x 4 TROJAN BATTERY WATERING SYSTEM Golf Cart Buggy Hydrolink T1275 4 X 12 Volt Batteries 48 volt