Warranty and Returns
CARTS ‘n’ PARTS are a long established business that has a proven record for the highest level of warranty and support.
NEW GOLF CART WARRANTY
E-CAR OFFERS AN EXCEPTIONAL LEADING EDGE WARRANTY ON ALL NEW CARTS
E-CAR hereby warrants that any new E-CAR golf cart purchased from an authorized E-CAR dealer will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the below from date of purchase, subject to the stated limitations.
*Commerical cart warranty will vary depending on size and volume of order
DURING THE PERIOD OF WARRANTY any authorized E-CAR Dealer will, free of charge and at E-CAR’S option, repair or replace any part adjudged defective by E-CAR due to faulty workmanship or materials. Parts used in warranty repairs will be warranted for the balance of the golf carts warranty period. All parts replaced under warranty become the property of E-CAR.
GENERAL EXCLUSIONS from this warranty shall include any failures caused by:
- Abnormal strain, neglect, or abuse including lack of proper maintenance or use contrary to the Owner / Operator Manual instructions.
- Accident or collision damage. • Installation of parts or accessories that are not original equipment.
- Installation of any parts or accessories not done by an authorized ECAR dealer.
- Fading, rust or deterioration due to exposure or ordinary wear and tear.
- Modifications or alteration that affects the car's condition, operation, purpose or durability.
- Damage due to improper transportation.
- Acts of God, i.e. lightening, hail damage, flood, fire, etc.
THE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY under this warranty shall be to:
- Operate and maintain the golf cart as specified in the appropriate Owner's / Operator's manual.
- Give notice to an authorized E-CAR dealer of any and all apparent defects within ten (10) days after discovery, and make the machine available at that time for inspection and repairs by a dealer's authorized representative.
WARRANTY TRANSFER: To transfer any remaining warranty from the original purchaser to any subsequent purchaser, it is imperative that the machine be inspected and registered under the new owners name for remaining warranty by an authorized E-CAR Dealer in order for this warranty to remain in effect This inspection and registration must take place within ten (10) days after transfer. An inspection and registration fee will be charged for this service.
ACCESSORIES: Please inspect all good and notify us within 48 hours of any issues or damages
USED GOLF CARTS
All used golf carts come with our conditional 3 months retail warranty. This allows you to purchase with confidence.
- All used carts are fully serviced, mechanically checked, detailed, batteries diagnostically tested.
- Batteries have all been tested, serviced and fully charged.
- Our Golf Carts ALL have lights and indicators for registration (unless specified)
- They have NOT been fleet Golf Carts from a Golf course (unless specified)